Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

I broke up with Yvonne Nelson because I couldn’t sacrifice money for love – Iyanya


.

Iyanya has revealed real reasons he broke up with Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson. He made the revelation in a new interview with The Nation. He said: “We broke up because we hardly had time for each other. .

.

So, it’s like every time she flies from Ghana to Nigeria during that time I dropped Kukere, I was hustling and I would do four shows in a day and I will make 2million because I was a hustling boy and any call at any time I was going for it. .

.

So, I won’t say because I was in love with a woman, I’m going to see money and I’m going to lay back.”

The post I broke up with Yvonne Nelson because I couldn’t sacrifice money for love – Iyanya appeared first on Welcome To InstaBlog9ja.

The post I broke up with Yvonne Nelson because I couldn’t sacrifice money for love – Iyanya appeared first on Bonsue TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment