Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

I Was Never Denied Entry Into The U.S – Hyacinth Idibia

By Ige Olugbenga

The younger brother of 2Face Idibia, Hyacinth Idibia, has broken his silence on rumours circulating all over the internet that he was denied entry into the United States. This rebuttal came following many stories of Nigerians who reported how they were denied entry or unfairly treated by the U.S. board protection officers.

In a new video shared on Instagram, the US-based singer set the records straight and denied he ever shared such story.

“The rumour going around that I was stopped from entering the States is not true. It is absolutely fake. It is not true,” the singer said in the post.

“The Twitter account and the Facebook account that was used is not mine,” he continued, adding, “I did not post anything on my account, so I don’t know how that came about.”

This update comes more than two weeks after the story went viral that he was denied entry into the United States of America.

Recall that the news was first shared by the Facebook account in the name of the singer. “I’ve just been denied entry into the United States #frustrated #stranded” the post said.

Now, 18 days later, Hyacinth Idibia has finally spoken up, and he denies running the Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I was never stopped from entering the US! – 2Face Idibia’s brother, H-I Idibia speaks

A post shared by #LailasBlog (@lailasblog) on Mar 17, 2017 at 2:57am PDT

I was never stopped from entering the US! – 2Face Idibia’s brother, H-I Idibia speaks

A post shared by #LailasBlog (@lailasblog) on Mar 17, 2017 at 2:57am PDT


Have a story to tell, or images to share on a breaking news story? Send them to

Concise News via Whatsapp
(0906 928 2577)

The post I Was Never Denied Entry Into The U.S – Hyacinth Idibia appeared first on Concise News.

Source: ConciseNew.Global

The post I Was Never Denied Entry Into The U.S – Hyacinth Idibia appeared first on Bonsue TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment