Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Kaffy goes gaga again to celebrates her birthday

Today, June 30, Kaffy the dancer is a year older and just like she did last year, the mother of two shared a crazy but sexy photo to mark her special day.

The entrepreneur captioned the photo above : “I thank God for another year..I thank God for another opportunity to look at the world ahead of me stoop,project,focus,aim and conquer!! I thank God for sustaining my life ,giving me more opportunities to make other lives appreciate HIS presence, HIS power and Essence.

Screenshot_20160630-001740.jpg

My life is a testimony of Gods grace as every step of my existence has HIS imprint .”

It is obvious her husband, J. Ameh who is much younger than she her is having the best of his wife as she still slays and stay fit even after two adorable children.

The post Kaffy goes gaga again to celebrates her birthday appeared first on Bonsue TV.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/29twQnl

No comments:

Post a Comment