Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Tonto Dikeh Needs Deliverance –Tokunbo Churchill [Video]

By Rashidat Akashat

The battle between Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill, has received another witness’ comment, speaking against the actress.

Tokunbo Churchill, the younger brother to Tonto’s ex-husband and the chief security officer of the family, has said that the actress needs deliverance.

According to him, what led to their separation was an incident that occurred between the actress and her husband in December.

Tonto Dikeh reacts under strange influence

In a revealing interview, Tokunbo, who is based in the UK, told popular TV personality, Azuka Ogujuobi, that the actress reacts under some strange influence.

He said it could be chemical substance, spiritual or physical.

Read what Tokunbo said below:

“I live in the UK and I am Churchill’s brother. I only just came to Nigeria a few days ago because of this incident.

“Actually, I am really close to Tonto, we talk a lot. I was in Nigeria last December and I was very happy to want to spend the Xmas with her. My mom was also going to come.

“But an incident happened on the 18th of December. I was upstairs talking to my brother and she came to slap him. I was very surprised then I went to tell my mom in the room.

“After a while, I went downstairs and I saw her breaking a lot of things and she was holding King (her son) when I saw her downstairs…”

See more in video


Have a story to tell, or images to share on a breaking news story? Send them to

Concise News via Whatsapp
(0906 928 2577)

The post Tonto Dikeh Needs Deliverance –Tokunbo Churchill [Video] appeared first on Concise News.

Source: ConciseNew.Global

The post Tonto Dikeh Needs Deliverance –Tokunbo Churchill [Video] appeared first on Bonsue TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment