Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

ENTERTAINMENT TODAY 1


This week's CRUSH!!!  
Lynxxx from Nigeria VS Navio from Uganda


 
 

Uuuuuhm!!! Something I never mentioned about me in my profile, I've got this thing for fine, handsome, sexxxxxxy!!! good looking men, This is the new week's crush and I'm torn between this two, I wonder who the hottest is.
Lynxxx also known as Chukie is from Nigeria while Navio is from Uganda, they are both into contemporary rap and some r 'n b too, they are both free of scandals as they are both nicely built with some hot bodies, women drool over their tall physique and carriage, I've got friends who don't even care about what they sing but would pay whatever to go watch them perform on stage, wow MARVELOUS!!!.
I can't describe how much they look alike but they both remind me of eachother, whenever the " I don find my fine fine fine lady huuuh! " goes I remenber "I take 'em one by one, kata kata... "
@Chukie_lynxxx vs @naviomusic
Navio's hottest single and video for now is "Kata" Navio- Kata(OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube
Lynxxx's hottest and single and video is "Fine Lady" ftr Wizkid Lynxxx - Fine Lady ft. Wizkid [Official Video]
Your oppinions?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment